Book Signing: This is Gabriel Making Sense of School


I wanted to be sure that you all were the FIRST to know!

This is Gabriel Making Sense of School
Book signing by local author Hartley Steiner
The Spotted Cow, Mill Creek Town Center
Saturday, April 24, from 2-4pm
KIDS WELCOME!

This is a great local coffee and ice cream venue that is kind enough to host my event. The owner's kids go to school with Nick and Gabe -- nothing better than supporting local business!

You will find more information coming soon at SensoryPlanet.com, including the ability to RSVP and reserve a copy of the book This is Gabriel Making Sense of School to be signed at the event.

Check out Hartley on the morning show on NW Cable News Wednesday morning at 8am talking about SPD and her book (link to be posted after 3/31 interview at 8am PST).

Crossing my fingers that all my local friends and followers will come out and see me!
H

4 comments:

Chynna said...

Good luck. Sounds like fun. =)

Chynna
www.lilywolfwords.ca
www.lilywolfwords.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Sensory world and found your book on Amazon! I am so excited to meet another mom of boys dealing with Sensory Integration Disorder. This life can seem so incredibly isolating at times! Thank you so much for keeping a blog and I look forward to reading your helpful tips on IEP's as we will have our next meeting in 2 weeks. I couldn't have found you at a better time! Thank you!!!

Hartley said...

Jfur -- Welcome! Glad to meet another SPD mom. :) You should make sure you downloand the FREE accommodations suggestions page (link on the left side with picture of teacher/class) before you go to your meeting. It is a great tool and works wonderfully with my book. :)

I look forward to hearing about your boys --

Hartley

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Hartley, on a job well done! I wish I could come out and meet you at a book signing! Kudos to all your hard work. :)

Amy

http://aspergerninja.blogspot.com
aspergerninja@gmail.com